Friday, August 3, 2012

Yes, I'm Still Here....

Ok, people. Yes, I know I have fallen off the face of the earth when it comes to my blogging (or lack there of lately) BUT!! It's not without good reason I promise. So hold on tight, because this weekend could potentially bring about a blogging mania! Especially since I write to you tonight from new love, my MacBook Pro. Ahhhhh, it's almost as good as a pair of designer heels.... well almost! I have been waiting for what seems like a lifetime for one of these little babies, so I am definitely ready to put this thing to good use!  And I would be remiss if I don't send a little love out to my wonderful hubby for going to pick up my new toy today (did I mention tax free???) love you J, you are the best!

Lots of changes, updates, cakes, birthdays, babies, and I have been doing a little bit of Martha-ing as I call it. So posts and photos to come on alllll these many topics. My hat is definitely off to all you "super Moms" out there that can blog everyday and keep up with life, I don't know how you do it! (obviously with my recent track record of updating)

On another note, my Mom and Dad celebrated their 32nd wedding anniversary yesterday and have been together for 39 years! That just blows my mind, but I can't think of two better people in the entire world who love each other more than my parents. Also celebrating an anniversary are our dear friends Christi and Brad Heacox! August 2nd must be a special day for couples. Alright so happy Friday lovers, hope you all have a blessed weekend! Now for some Friday night Olympics and a glass a vino. Cheers!  

I'll be posting
-EM

No comments: